Jay N. Giedd, MD
10 Center Drive
Building 10, Room 4C110
Bethesda, MD 20892-1367
Phone: (301) 435-4517
Fax: (301) 480-8898
E-mail: Dr. Giedd
Dr. Jay N. Giedd, M.D.
Gender & Brain Development
Sex Chromosome Variations
Twins & Genetics
Other papers not included above
Radio / On-line Audio
1. Inside the Teen Brain - The Kojo Nnamdi Show (2009).
2. The Dana Foundation - Speaking of Science: The Teen Brain (2008).
3. National Public Radio, Talk of the Nation - Teen Driving (2005).
4. National Public Radio, Talk of the Nation - Minors and the Death Penalty (2004).
5. BBC Radio - Life as a Teenager (2003).
1. CBC - The Nature of Things with David Suzuki. (2012)
2. PBS NewsHour: Is Technology Wiring Teens to Have Better Brains? (2011)
3. Family Online Safety Institute: Healthy Relationships and Neuroscience(2011)
4. NIMH: Development of the Young Brain (2011)
5. NBC Nightly News: Will teen multitasking give rise to ADD? Study may offer answer (2011)
6. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences: Brain maturation and sex differences - implications for development, health and school achievements (2010)
7. CNN: Walk in My Shoes: Inside the teen brain (2009)
8. Brains R Us: The Science of Educating (2008).
9. EarthSky - Jay Giedd explores nature versus nurture and other mysteries of the brain. (2008)
10. EarthSky - Jay Giedd on whether humans use only part of the brain. (2008)
11. Science News for Kids - Teen Brains, Under Construction (2005).
12. CSPAN: Childhood Mental Disorders (2003)
13. NIH Medicine for the Public Series - The Teen Brain (2002).
14. Public Broadcasting Company - Inside the Teenage Brain (2002).
15. Frontline: Inside the Teenage Brain (2002)
16. CSPAN: White House Conference on Raising Teenagers (2000)
Links Disclaimer: Listing of the sites below does not imply endorsement by the US Government, NIH, NIMH, DIRP, or the Child Psychiatry Branch (CHP). Furthermore, the US Government, NIH, NIMH, DIRP, CHP, and their employees and contractors do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to documents available from these sites.